I mediate. I assign. I correct. I fuss. But most importantly, I am thankful. The Three Amigos bring a lot to my life on a daily basis…and here’s why I am so thankful:
1. They still call me Mommy
2. They like to brush my hair at night.
3. They sleep in on weekends.
4. They want to make the world a better place.
5. They understand they value of a good education.
6. They are funny. Belly laugh funny.
7. They are true performing artists.
8. They actively seek to learn about other cultures.
9. I see the best of who I am manifest in their personalities.
10. They believe the details are important.
What are you thankful for about your kids?
Did you miss any of these posts? If so, click on the images below to read them.